What's in your Healing Toolbox? More healing tools are in use today than at any prior time in Earth's history. This site is in service to the wealth of innovations in self-healing, since 1990, little-known outside small circles of healers.
Connect here with others who wish to share the journey of self-healing with 'God is your Partner.' We need each other to heal.
Each Tool is like a cooking or baking recipe
Like baking and cooking, self-healing is driven by recipes tested by those who have tried them before and found them to work for them.
Most recipes for Tools That Heal are not as simple and straightforward as a recipe for chocolate chip cookies; but some are: EFT, TAT. Some are almost as simple: meridian tracing, Self-forgiveness.
Successful self-healers learn new Tools as experiments, expecting to approximate the recipe, not expecting to necessarly excel on their very first first batch of cookies.
Successful self-healers know you can't learn without experimenting. No one year old-year-old learns how to talk without approximating, approximating, approximating. Another word for "approximating" is "experimenting." This is why we encourage the one year old to crawl first, to crawl before walking. Crawling approximates the rhythms of walking. Are you will willing to "crawl" before "walking" in your self-healing? If you're in a hurry, it takes longer.
Give yourself permission to try new things. No one else's permission is needed.
A Tool That Heal is something to do, you can learn in about an hour, if you have willingness to learn. Like cookie recipes, all Tools here can be attempted by all skill levels, from lay persons to professionals.
Like chocolate chip cookies (wheatless, stevia sweetened), everyone enjoys the fruits of successful self-healing experiments.
All Tools That Heal here start with loving yourself first. Since each person's Healing Toolbox is somewhat unique, materials here are in categories, to find tools you can use today today for your self-healing.
All Healing Toolbox offerings are gentle invitations to step onto your own path of self-mastery, and take a few more steps forward.
The more people who have their own Healing Toolbox, the better for our near-term future. Practitioners, please share these Tools with your clients.
The change in self-healing around 1990
Around 1990 far more effective self-healing tools emerged due to the converging of NLP and Touch for Health. In the 2000s now, New German Medicine uncovered a better theory of how traumatic memories form and how to backtrack out of them. New German Medicine added much light on how our habit hologram works.
NLP and muscle testing remain the most effective tools to navigate our unconscious. Most of the Tools on this site work best employing self-muscle-testing of some kind. Psych-K, Theta Healing, Best Practices in Self-Healing System, Meta Medicine, PTS.org all evidence this useful convergence.
Self-muscle-testing is NOT required to use EFT & TAT. Self-forgiveness and meridian tracing do not require self-testing. On the other hand, self-muscle-testing, of any kind, is the most useful adjunct, a "walking stick" to take on your self-healing journey.
Healing Toolbox is also a web of trust and mutual support, online and locally, as desired by users.
Have Best Practices in Self-Healing not represented here? Feel free to submit them for consideration.
Co-authors for the next few books and editors for all are also desired.
The endgame is a web of trust and mutual support, online and locally as desired by users, culminating in a bricks and mortar home for Healing Toolbox in an intentional community.
For those interested, we offer Best Practices in Self-Healing to resolve personal concerns without drugs or surgery. Willingness to heal will be a big factor here; as well as, how to uplevel our willingness to heal.
Individual sessions available by phone-Skype
For those wishing to resolve their own personal concerns without drugs or surgery, individual sessions, materials and classes are offered in Best Practices in Self-Healing.
Q: Huh? What are Best Practices in Self-Healing?
A: After 40 years of holistic health and healing, some things are obvious about what works and what does not work. Some Best Practices for both clients and practitioners are documented and freely shared here
CALL ME 8:00 am 9:00 pm PST for:
~ Gift session if you have not worked me professionally before.
~ Individual sessions by phone, Skype or in person
~ Live and recorded certificate classes in self-muscle-testing and NEW Energy Anatomy
~ 14 books and about 100 articles on self-healing using the Three Selves and 'God is my Partner.'
All Healing Toolbox offerings are gentle invitations to take more steps upon your own path of self-mastery. Healing Toolbox is a for anyone wishing to...
- Learn the therapeutic metaphors driving your illness or wellness concern,
- Learn and practice the Law of Gentleness
- Acquire more tools for your own Healing Toolbox
- Learn how Your Body Is the Bridge, muscle testing redesigned, self-muscle-testing
- Learn safe practices for Energy Detective work, how to avoid picking up clients' negativity
- Find Healing Buddies to trade practice sessions with by phone and locally.
- For practitioners: Acquiring advanced skills in how to locate "issues in the tissues" and how to connect the dots between illnesses and issues; and then, use Slow-Motion Self Forgiveness (SM) to clear them.
- Promote the idea of 'each person heals uniquely' and each person uses tools and self-testing uniquely.
- For clients, promote the idea of 'each person heals uniquely' and each person uses tools and self-testing uniquely.
- Encourage safety procedures and "psychic protection" for practitioners; including, understanding "karma flows to its releaser" and how to align with Love, Light and Angels, of Soul and Above, to flow negativity away from practitioners.
- Encourage all coaches, counselors and healers to find Healing Buddies, to network support and trade sessions with, so you stay "up to date" with your own issues.
- Apply self-muscle-testing to success topics, paying equal attention to both the Outer and Inner Games of Business, how the outer world, by design, reflects our INNER world. Keep checking this balance thru self-muscle-testing.
- Be alert to additional opportunity to bring people together towards sustainable bricks and mortar community. Promote local intentional community funded in large part by training in health care modalities, supported by agriculture and animal husbandry.
Leading Thoughts of Healing Toolbox
A) It’s easier to cooperate with Earth's raising frequency than to resist it, article HERE
B) Recently, since 1985, the Earth has moved to a frequency we have little language for. All we have is the old word "spiritual" which is now rapidly losing its old meanings as everything has now become "spiritual." "Spiritual" must now be redefined with more precision and connected more deliberately with the immortal eternal aspect of each person, the soul.
C) Everyone can always improve in their self-healing ability. No one knows everything. Who would want to? Therefore, we need each other to heal.
D) Self-sensitivity and feeling safe to match thoughts and feelings, permission to experiment, think new thoughts, re-invent your self, is where most people get stuck in beginning self-mastery.
E) Within the context of Love, Light and Angels, you are always safe to explore your own invisible energies, starting with your habit body and inner child. Self-healing is available to anyone who wishes to embark on self-mastery even a little bit.
F) Safe self-discovery starts and ends with aligning yourself with Love, Light and Angels as your Partners, to the best of your ability.
G) All physical healing can be summarized as removing oppressing fields of mental-emotional negativity from our cells.
H) All healing of our higher invisible bodies can be summarized as changing from a stuck or downward spiral back to an upward spiral in consciousness.
I) More and more varied modes of healing exist now than at any previous time on Earth. THIS is the time to heal. THIS is the time to acquire self-healing skill and build your own Healing Toolbox.
J) Some new sustainable intentional communities will be built around or incorporate training in self-healing modalities.
K) Walk no path that does not have loving on it, at the beginning, on the way, and at the end.
L) One endgame of self-healing is direct experience of Inner Light Sound and Inner Sound, from directly above or from the right side primarily. The best Western knowledge-base on this at this time is MSIA.org.
M) The time is right for this in our world now ?
Outreach to Practitioners
- Establish more, better and clearer safety procedures and "psychic protection" for practitioners; including, understanding "karma flows to its releaser" and how to flow negativity away from practitioners.
- For practitioners, encourage use of the Law of Gentleness for in all modalities.
- Not everyone who wants to assist clients with their self-healing issues is karmicly prepared to do so. Most people are better off simply healing themselves; take care of your own self first!
- On the other hand, the fraction of persons prepared to assist other people resolve self-healing issues is larger than ever.
- Younger sensitives & clairvoyants are more gifted than earlier generations. They need safe curriculum and up-to-date Tools That Heal to unfold their gifts safely and appropriately.
- It’s possible to work safely with clients but assuming protection is automatic for you, is the best way to get in trouble.
- Assisting others with wellness concerns, in a sustainable, profitable practice, is a path of SELF-mastery steeper than most self-employed careers; because, your outer world will reflect your inner state more than if you were selling insurance or shoes.
Walk with Beauty today, Bruce Dickson